To apply for a home renovation loan through Loan Company, please click the link below.
See below for step-by-step instructions:
1. Click on the link above and fill all of the information out on the application form (including your driver’s license number and state). If applying with a co-applicant, please add all of their information as well.
2. If you have paid a deposit, or plan on paying a deposit (of 10% or more), please list that on the loan documents when applying. The loan documents must match our internal system.
3. Once submitted, you will get a notification regarding the pending application. We will contact you regarding the financing options you have been accepted for, if applicable.
4. When a plan is selected, the loan documents are generated and sent to the customer for signatures. Please read these carefully. When the signatures are verified, we will sign our side and you will get a copy of the final documents.
5. After stipulations are cleared with Foundation Finance and the verification calls have been completed/all information is submitted that might have been missing on the original application, you will be contacted to get scheduled for installation or placed on HOA Hold until approval. If a drawing is needed to complete HOA approval, we will get this taken care of for you at no extra charge.
6. After the job is completed, an LLC (loan completion certificate) will be sent to verify the job has been completed. Foundation Finance will give you one last call to setup your first payment from there.
*Please note that when loan documents are submitted and finalized, the job can no longer change unless a change order is submitted. When financing, the change order must be paid in full before that change can be completed on the job site.